Test Bank for Women’s Health A Primary Care Clinical Guide 5th Edition Youngkin Schadewald Pritham
Chapter 1 Access to Women’s Health Care in the United States: Affordability, Equity, Rights
1. Which health occupation has the highest percentage of women?
B. Physical therapists
C. Registered nurses
D. Dental hygienists
2. Which health occupation has the lowest percentage of women?
D. Physical therapists
3. Which health profession has the largest number of workers?
A. Health aides
C. Licensed practical nurses
D. Registered nurses
4. Which of the following are certifications available in advanced practice registered nursing?
(Select all that
A. Certified nurse-midwife
B. Certified registered nurse anesthetist
C. Certified nurse pharmacologist
D. Clinical nurse specialist
E. Nurse practitioner
Answer: A, B, D, E
5. What level of education is required to become a licensed practical nurse?
A. 2-year master’s degree (in addition to a 4-year bachelor’s degree)
B. 4-year bachelor’s degree
C. 2-year associate’s degree
D. 1-year certificate or diploma
6. What percentage of physicians and surgeons in the United States in 2014 were women?