Test Bank For Fluency With Information Technology 6th Edition By Lawrence Snyder
Chapter 1 Defining Information Technology: Terms of Endearment
1.1 True/False Questions
1) Software is a collective term for programs; the instructions computers perform to implement applications.
2) ARM, which stands for Advanced RISC Machine, is a standard processor that is often used as a component of consumer devices.
3) The computer first digitized the census data in 1980.
4) The camera of a smart phone would be classified as an input device.
5) The early computer ENIAC weighted 30 tons.
6) Transistors helped advance computing because they complicated the assembly process.
7) Writing software is the job of programmers and software developers.