Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice 7th Edition By Joycelyn M. Pollock – Test Bank
Table of content
1. Morality, Ethics, and Human Behavior.
2. Determining Moral Behavior.
3. Justice and Law.
4. Becoming an Ethical Professional.
5. The Police Role in Society: Crime Fighter or Public Servant?
6. Police Discretion and Dilemmas.
7. Police Corruption and Misconduct.
8. Law and Legal Professionals.
9. Zealous Advocates.
10. Justice and Judicial Ethics.
11. The Ethics of Punishment and Corrections.
12. Correctional Professionals.
13. Correctional Professionals in the Community.
14. Making Ethical Choices.