Solution Manual for Modern Business Statistics with Microsoft Excel 6th Edition by Anderson
Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays
Case Problem 1: Pelican Stores
- There were 70 Promotional customers and 30 Regular customers. Percent frequency distributions for many of the variables are given.
|No. of Items||Percent Frequency|
|7 or more||8|
|Net Sales||Percent Frequency|
|0.00 – 24.99||9|
|25.00 – 49.99||30|
|50.00 – 74.99||25|
|75.00 – 99.99||10|
|100.00 – 124.99||12|
|125.00 – 149.99||4|
|150.00 – 174.99||3|
|175.00 – 199.99||3|
|200 or more||4|
|Method of Payment||Percent Frequency|
|Martial Status||Percent Frequency|
These percent frequency distributions provide a profile of Pelican’s customers. Many observations are possible, including:
- A large majority of the customers use National Clothing’s proprietary credit card.
- The percent frequency distribution of net sales shows that 61% of the customers spent $50 or more.
- Customers are distributed across all adult age groups.
- The overwhelming majority of customers are female.
- Most of the customers are married.
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Essentials of Modern Business Statistics with Microsoft Excel 6th Edition Solutions Manual by
Solutions Manual comes in a PDF or Word format and available for download only.
Anderson Essentials of Modern Business Statistics with Microsoft Excel 6th Edition Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you want the Test Bank please search on the search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your purchase details will be hidden according to our website privacy and be deleted automatically.Modern Business Statistics